Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday's Thoughts: Thankful List Continued

Thursday's Thoughts: a taste of what I'm thinking

In the hustle of day to day life I often get my priorities mixed up and neglect to make time for what's most important.  Once again, I'm going to use this space as a means to slow down and reflect on what I'm thankful for.

loud thunder storms
cracks of lightening
the patter of rain on the windows
windshield wipers
windows
friends as close as family
games
lessons learned by experience
crawling into bed after a long day
straws in drinks
reminders
good deals
silence
curling up in a comfy chair
clean dishes
new perspectives
old examples
structured time
ample time
purpose
a good laugh
books to read
running water
microwaves
a day to sleep in
footprints in the snow

Food for Thought: "When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator." -Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment