Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mindful Monday: Watch

Mindful Monday: On Monday's I'm going to share what's been on my mind. I by no means have any of this figured out, I'm just thinking out loud here.

The Lord your God has blessed you in all the work of your hands. He has watched over you in your journey through this vast wilderness. -Deuteronomy 2:7

Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them fade from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them. -Deuteronomy 4:9

You gave me life and showed me kindness, and in your providence watched over my spirit. -Job 10:12

You are my strength, I watch for you; you, God are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. -Psalm 59:9-10

On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night. -Psalm 63:6

He will not let your foot slip- he who watches over you will not slumber. -Psalm 121:3

The Lord watches over you- the Lord is your shade at your right hand. -Psalm 121:5

Set a guard over my mouth, Lord; keep watch over the doors of my lips. -Psalm 141:3

Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. -Matthew 7:15

Therefore, keep watch because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. -Matthew 24:42

'Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. ' -Matthew 26:41

Then he said to them "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions." -Luke 12:15

Watch your life and doctrine closely. Preserve them, because if you do, you will save both yourselves and your hearers. -1 Timothy 4:16

Still hungry? Check out similar posts on these words: patiencepeacehopetrustfreeself-controljoywaittruthlovewisdommindgentlegracereceive

Food for Thought: Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.-Colossians 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment