Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mindful Monday: Choosing Thanks

Mindful Monday: On Monday's I'm going to share what's been on my mind. I by no means have any of this figured out, I'm just thinking out loud here.

To be honest I'm not in a very thankful mood right now.  Hopefully by the time I finish this list my attitude will  have changed for the better.

fresh air
sunshine
new books
a neighborhood with a trail to walk on
decreased humidity
pleasant conversation
thoughtfulness of a neighbor
the fragrance of peonies wafting though the air
my dad (Happy Father's Day again)
reconnecting with friends
a new mixer
kneading bread dough by hand
freshly baked bread
pink and purple tinted clouds
the outline of the moon
learning opportunities
color
quiet morning space
potential change
patience
grace
hope

Food for Thought: "When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears." -Anthony Robbins 



2 comments: